Sunday, March 2, 2014

Motivational Quotes (free iPhone wallpapers)

Keeping a running list of inspirational quotes has really helped me stay motivated to continue working toward my personal goals and setting new ones.  I display these encouraging quotes as my phone background and switch them up every few days/weeks.  I love sharing my favorite life quotes with others -- so here I am again with some iPhone backgrounds. Enjoy!

See my other motivational quote posts here: part 1part 2,  part 3, & part 4.

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't."

This is by far one of my favorite motivational quotations! It is a concise statement that conveys the benefits of working hard today will surely pay off in the future. I always tell myself that as long as I'm able to work hard today, I will; and the future me will be thankful. 









"Tough times don't last; tough people do."




I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this beautiful summer weekend and has a great 4-day work week! I can't believe Friday is July 4th already; the days and months of 2014 are truly flying by. Have a safe and happy July 4th!

2 comments:

  1. These are really great inspirational quotes!~
    I hope you keep on sharing them as iphone backgrounds because I definitely downloaded all of these and look forward to moreee. I need the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really inspired with your writing skills and also with the layout to your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to look a great weblog like this one today..Tienda móviles baratos malaga

    ReplyDelete