Sunday, August 18, 2013

This Week On Instagram

Happy Sunday!

I figured I'd start a weekly routine post of all my instagram photos from the week!

Since this is my first "this week on instagram" post, I'll be including some photos from the past few weeks:

   [ Beautiful Weather / City Hall ]           [ Comcast Building / Philadelphia ]

 
[ Philadelphia Skyline Sunset ]                 [ Cleaning Makeup Brushes ]

[ Veggies Have Beautiful Colors ]           [ Home Cooked Burger - Yum! ]


    [ Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies ]           [ Dijon Mustard Chicken Drumsticks ]
[ I followed this recipe ]             [ I followed this recipe ]

  [ Cookie dough ready for baking! ]       [ Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies ]
[ I followed this recipe! ]

     [ Fresh Steak Salad ]                      [ Tomato Egg Drop Soup ]

 
[ Wissahickon Trail, Philadelphia ]            [ Hiking the Wissahickon Trail ]


One of my favorite fitness quotes:
"Motivation is what gets you started,
habit is what keeps you going."

Have a great week, everyone!





2 comments: