Sunday, September 8, 2013

This Week On Instagram

Okay, so I suck at this routine blogging thing! I'm sorry! I missed two weeks -- but I haven't been instagraming too many photos lately so this post will include photos since the last time I posted!


[ The running track on a gorgeous day ]



[ Workout Selfie + Jay-Z album I've been listening to during workouts ]



[ Philadelphia at night near the convention center ]



[ A lazy OOTD with mainly neutral colors ]
Top: Express loose chiffon button down,
Jeans: Forever 21,
Shoes: Bamboo Wedge Booties,
Watch: Michael Kors Rosegold,
Bag: LV Damier Azur Speedy 30 



[ First Dance / Congrats to James & Angelina! ]



[ Photobooth pic with my boyfriend :) <3 ]


[ NYC Skyline view at night from Brooklyn ]
The New York City skyline is absolutely stunning, isn't it?


Until next time, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment